CORSA Performance Exhausts has introduced a new performance exhaust system specifically for the 2011-2012 Shelby GT500.
The axle-back exhaust system features huge mongo 4-inch tips with the CORSA logo. The company says that its patented Reflective Sound Cancellation or “RSC” technology delivers a bold performance note with no interior resonance. Resonance of course is that annoying thrum at certain RPMS during regular crusing that often can be the downside of aftermarket exhaust systems.
“CORSA’s premium exhaust systems are designed using patented technology and the finest stainless steel available to ensure a quality fit and finish, evident by the fact that our systems are easy to install using simple, bolt-on installation that requires zero welding or cutting,” said Craig R. Kohrs, VP Marketing and Sales, TMG Performance Products.
The Sport Exhaust System (part #14320) delivers 153% better flow and is an astonishing 9 lbs lighter than stock. CORSA’s Sport Exhaust System produces a robust, aggressive sound while giving a small bump in torque and horsepower.
Complete installation hardware and instructions are included with the system, which can be purchased direct from CORSA Performance, your local dealer and through select retailers/distributors nationwide. Best of all, their exhaust systems are made in the USA from premium stainless steel. All tips are double wall, highly polished stainless steel laser etched with the CORSA logo.
For more information visit www.corsaperformance.com.
• Sport System with dual rear exit axle-back with 4.0″ Pro-Series Tips for GT 500
• Engineered using patented technology for a bold, muscular exhaust note with absolutely NO interior resonance.
• Flows 153% better and is 9lbs. lighter than stock.
• Experience the CORSA sound in no time at all with easy bolt-on installation, no welding or cutting needed. Hardware and detailed, full-color installation instructions are included.
• Designed and manufactured in Berea, Ohio of the finest stainless steel.