While the new Taurus SHO has been on the top of the list for enthusiasts wanting to see the Shogun Taurus return, it hasn’t garnered many aftermarket parts yet. We are glad to hear however that the folks at Roush Performance have stepped into the ring.
Roush has announced their new cold-air intake (CAI) for the 2010-2012 Ford Taurus SHO with EcoBoost. The package also fit’s the Ford Flex, Lincoln MKS and MKT EcoBoost optioned vehicles too.
Force fed engines whether it be supercharged or turbocharged always benefit exponentially from increasing airflow upstream. A CAI is always the first and most sure way to add power when looking for mods.
By lowering intake air temperature and increasing the oxygen density you get potential power too. The Roush Intake uses ultra-low restriction air filter media with an optimized tubing shape and length for the duct work.
The Roush Taurus SHO Cold Air Intake package has a suggested retail price of $290.99. More information at RoushPerformance.com
• Improved throttle response
• Reusable air filter
• Superior filtration properties
• Increased air flow
• Easy Installation (No cutting or drilling required)
• Features ROUSH Logo
• Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
• Fits all 2010-2012 Ford Taurus SHO, Flex, Lincoln MKS and MKT vehicles with the 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine
• Not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. number
• Part #421241